When everything's connected, how we connect is everything. We would like to connect with you and invite you to join the TTEC team as a work from home Customer Service Representative and say goodbye to your commute. Say hello to saving gas/transportation money and growing your career with one of FlexJobs’ 2019 Top 100 companies for remote jobs. If you reside in and are seeking a job in Quebec, would like to work from the comfort of your own home (for a real work at home employer!) then you've found the right opportunity!
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
What You’ll Be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Crafting exceptional customer experiences brings a smile to your face and you are SO READY to ditch the hectic commute to work every single day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers. If you are searching for the ultimate life balance with a flexible schedule – search no more.
You'll use your get-it-done, positive, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails/chats) from customers. You'll assist the customers of major consumer brands with their questions about products and services, delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Without leaving your home, we'll provide you with paid training and ongoing mentoring. We will support you every step of the way. Our trainers will share industry knowledge so you can put your skills to use with confidence.
As a TTEC Work from Home Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
• Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
• Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
• A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
• Fluency in English
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Six months or more of customer service experience
• A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need
Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
• USB Headset
• USB drive to access our systems
• A dedicated landline or smart phone/device is required during employment. This is for your manager to contact you, provide one-on-one guidance/coaching, and you to reach out to us for help as needed)
Sound like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
1. Click the Apply Now button below
2. Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
3. Check your email for follow up and next steps!
Please note that this role is not open to residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories.
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, sales, or support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant, hospitality, financial services, insurance or other service-related industries, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our distributed team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.