New Brunswick: Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe, Riverview, Quispamsis, Miramichi, Edmundston, Bathurst, Rothesay
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a work from home Customer Service Representative If you reside in and are seeking a job in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario and Quebec, would like to work from the comfort of your own home (for a real work at home employer) then you've found the right opportunity!
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don't miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don't miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Work from Home Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
• Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
• Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
• A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• Fluency in English
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Six months or more of customer service experience
• A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You'll Need
• Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://www.ttecjobs.com/en/work-from-home/requirements
• Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
• USB Headset
• USB drive to access our systems
• A dedicated landline or smart phone/device is required during employment. This is for your manager to contact you, provide one-on-one guidance/coaching, and you to reach out to us for help as needed)
• Please note that unfortunately Videotron as an ISP provider is incompatible with our systems.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.