Are you searching for a challenging position within a successful organization? CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) is looking for a Payroll Advisor.
Located in Montreal, we have been helping SME owners across the country manage their businesses for over 40 years. We offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Join our dynamic team to contribute to the success of local businesses.
• Plenty of career opportunities supported by a professional career development plan
• Our location far from downtown traffic
• Public transit and nearby parking options
• Rewarding relationships with our clients who are already highly satisfied
• A work environment recognized as one of the most pleasant in the country (Great Place to Work certified)
You must attend a three weeks training, full time, paid, for this position.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Provide telephone support to clients using our payroll application and complementary modules and offer suggestions to improve their use of our solution;
- Inform clients on the current payroll legislative rules and regulations;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and client expectations;
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients;
- Ensure follow-up and resolution of clients’ cases according to service level agreements;
- Modify the companies files and make the necessary follow ups;
- Act as a resource person for client retention;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors;
- Identify and document the problems encountered to improve your training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- High school diploma;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the payroll industry or in customer service in a call centre environment;
- Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie training or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (Asset);
- Customer service oriented;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage priorities effectively;
- Strong team spirit and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Nethris application or EmployeurD (Asset);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).