MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be supporting users of our software, MYLE. The MEDFAR team is growing and we want to offer you the opportunity to flourish. Your contribution to the customer support team will have a direct and significant impact in the satisfaction of our customers. Reporting to the Director client services, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose mandate is to help our clients when they encounter technical problems.
• Respond to calls and emails from software users.
• Define, analyze and solve technical problems related to the software.
• Support users in the use of software modules.
• Advise and guide users in the operation and configuration of their electronic environment.
• Participate in the development of technical documents to enrich the knowledge bank.
• Document incident tickets and interventions in our tracking software.
• Contribute to the functional evolution of the software.
• Any other related task.
Contribute to our team with your strengths
• College diploma (DEC) in in computer science, computer programming, network administration or other related discipline.
• 6 months to 2 years of experience in a customer support or technical support role.
• Notions of SQL.
• Excellent customer service.
• Ability to empathize and good listening skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve logical problems in a creative and coherent manner.
• Advanced written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
• Flexible hours: our service center is open 24 hours a day. Shifts are scheduled between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. The night shift is on call and a night premium is provided when schedule to do this shift.
• During this pandemic, we are offering remote-training and telecommuting.
• Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
Why join MEDFAR (QC & BC)?
• Entrepreneurial culture.
• Performance-based bonus to all employees.
• Generous group insurance coverage.
• Flexible hours.
• Week-off offered during Christmas.
• Social and sports activities.
• Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
• Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
• Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking.