Title: Customer Service Agent (Member Services Agent)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, between 9AM to 8PM (37.5 hours per week) with occasional Saturdays
Employment type: Full-time, permanent (Bonus of 250$ after 3 months )
Work place : Montreal downtown office (working remotely during COVID-19 pandemic)
Start date : August 23rd or August 30th
Salary: $15 per hour
Who are we?
ASEQ|Studentcare is the Canadian leader in health, dental and travel insurance for students across Quebec and Canada. We offer university and college students group insurance plans and other non-insurance products such as Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and telemedicine at attractive costs. Our objective is to make insurance easy and simple so that students can make informed decisions about their health and finances.
Why apply at ASEQ|Studentcare?
· Join a dynamic and fast growing workplace
· Beautiful office space in the heart of downtown Montreal, nearby restaurants
· Mentorship and possibility of growth
· Training available for your professional development
· Comprehensive collective insurance program that is partially covered by ASEQ|Studentcare including Telemedecine and EAP which are available after 3 month of employment
· 2 weeks of vacation per year
· 5 personal sick days per year
· Work remotely during pandemic COVID-19
· When working from home, we supply all work equipment needed and cover $50 per month for your Internet fees
At ASEQ|Studentcare, our motto is to “work hard, play hard”. If this resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
ASEQ|Studentcare is looking for Customer Service Agents (Member Service Agents) to join our team at our head office located in downtown Montreal. As the Member Service Agent, you will be a pivotal member responsible for answering students’ questions related their insurance plan by phone, chat, e-mail and in person. If you are bilingual, customer-service oriented with strong communication skills, and have the desire to help and find solutions, we are looking for you! Training will be provided to all successful candidates.
· Handle all requests from our members in a positive and enthusiastic manner;
· Take responsibility for resolving problems and ensuring their follow-ups;
· Document members’ issues and solutions.
· Fluency in French and English, both orally and written
· Ability to manage various situations in a positive and professional manner
· Ability to adapt quickly and be comfortable with change
· 1 year of experience in customer service – asset
· DEC/DEP or equivalent in work experience – asset
· Our call center opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM to 8PM and, during busy periods; we are open on Saturday from 9AM to 5PM.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV. We thank all candidates for their interests, but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.