At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We're hiring Full-time Technical Support Consultants to join our Montreal frontline team starting on October 26, 2021. In this role, you will be supporting customers with their Wireless services.
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
Knowledgeable – You are someone who is comfortable learning new computer systems and various applications
You get to:
• Connect and build rapport with customers by actively listening and asking the right questions
• Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues
• Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
• Make customers lives easier by providing them with value-add services
You should have:
• Past experience in a customer service or technical support role, preferably in a call center environment
• A flexible schedule
• An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
• An ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Expert communication and listening skills
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Rogers(189), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Technical Support
Requisition ID: 249946
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: