Retour à la liste des offres
Requisition ID: 163885
Cost Centre: NATIONAL COLLECTION CENTRE
Employee Referral Program ? Potential Reward: $1,000.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
This role contributes to the overall success of ScotiaHelps Early Stage Collections for Canada, ensuring specific individual goals, plans and initiatives are executed and delivered in support of the business strategies and objectives.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, automations, and knowledge.
- Leads a team who provide appropriate solutions for customers via digital communications (email) in a manner that reflects Bank policies and guidelines; updating the acw notes template and understanding the customers' circumstances and matching appropriate solutions through sound knowledge of collection practices, policies and procedures.
- Closely work with management, front end teams, technology teams and project partners to provide Digital reporting and analysis for past due, fico, and customer assistance tools (CATs) email responses through our digital channel.
- Provide assistance to Canada Collections for all Digital email technology enhancements there by increasing efficiency and maximizing productivity.
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, design and implementation/tracking for the digital highway for customer assistance to benefit front end at Canada Collections.
- Review business context for CATs as well as defining requirements for the CATs through th digital highway, recommend potential options, selecting the most optimal option and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the business case to all stakeholders involved, collaborates and coordinates with existing architecture in the formalization and adoption of standard operating procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions for the Digital response team.
- Assures solutions are not only a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with bank's risk appetite, Canada Collection's vision for customer assistance tools and guidelines of technology solutions.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduces the percentage of time and effort spent on reactive and repetitive work.
Education / Experience
- University or College degree is preferred
- Must have Call Centre Management (2 years+) experience, Contact Centre and Statistical Expertise, People Management experience and ideally possess significant knowledge of Lean Methodologies, theory of constraints and the Financial Services Industry
- Strong technical aptitude and experience working with reporting software, tools and database creation to derive business insight and drive customer value;
- Strong ability to manage a high level of detail, data and information and integrate it into operations and solutions consistent with Canada Collection, Fraud Management and Bank strategies and objectives;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong ability to coach
- Solid understanding of Scotiabank Call Model
- Expert in both Excel/ PowerPoint
- Superior knowledge of Collection Regulations
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.